Acana First Feast Kitten Dry Cat Food 4lb
Specially crafted for your kitten, our ACANA™ First Feast Recipe helps support your kitten’s growth and development. Rich with 70% quality animal ingredients1 including fresh or raw free-run2 chicken and whole herring, First Feast has the animal protein your kitten needs to grow up strong. This nutrient-dense recipe also helps support key health benefits for your kitten, including healthy skin and coat, healthy muscles and bones, and eye and brain development. Nurture your kitten with a recipe tailored to help them grow up healthy and happy with ACANA First Feast!
- Rich with 70% quality animal ingredients1 like free-run2 chicken and turkey and whole herring.
- Balanced Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- High quality protein from animal ingredients supports your kitten’s muscle & bone growth and development.
- Taurine, EPA & DHA are important for the growth and development of your kitten’s healthy cognitive and retinal function.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s best ingredients.
Chicken, chicken meal, herring meal, oat groats, whole peas, chicken fat, turkey meal, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole herring, eggs, fish oil, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, quail, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole cranberries, dried kelp, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), vitamin E supplement, taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, copper proteinate, biotin, DL-methionine, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3850 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 37% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 40% from fat.
ACANA™ First Feast Kitten Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Growth and Reproduction