Iceland Pure Salmon Oil for Dogs & Cats
Salmon contains high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. These are necessary to support your pet’s development and maintenance.
- Soft & Shiny Coat
- May Help Relieve Allergies
- Lubricates Joints
- May Promote Heart Health
- May Boost Immune System
- May Reduce Inﬂammation
- May Relieve Dry & Itchy Skin
- May Decrease Shedding
Pets thrive on a healthy diet high in omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA. EPA is an anti-inflammatory, reducing inflammation due to arthritis and allergies. DHA supports the central nervous system, brain and retina. Salmon contains high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids. The fatty fish is an excellent choice for dogs from pregnant and nursing dams to older dogs with chronic conditions. Salmon may reduce the risk of cancer, kidney failure and heart disease. The healthy fats nourish your dog’s skin to relieve itching, paw licking and dryness while potentially nurturing a soft, silky coat. It’s easy to supplement your dog’s diet with the benefits of salmon with Iceland Pure Salmon Oil For dogs and cats.
Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon (4,800mg)
- Crude Protein 0%
- Crude Fat 99.9%
- Moisture 0.1%
- Crude Ash 0%
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids max* 1,118 mg/tsp
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid max* (EPA) 644 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid max *(DHA) 414 mg
- Omega 6 fatty acid’s max* 82 mg
- Vitamin E 1,051ppm
- Ingredients: Atlantic Salmon - farmed Norwegian salmon Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)
Feeding Directions Cats & Dogs
- Dogs @ Cats up to 35Lb 2 pumps x day = 1 tsp 1,118Mg
Dogs 36Lb to 60Lb 3 pumps x day = 1.5 tsp 1,677Mg
Dogs 61Lb to 100Lb 6 pumps x day = 3 tsp 3,354Mg
Dogs + 101Lb 8 pumps x day = 4 tsp 4,472Mg.
Or as recommended by your Veterinarian
1 pump = 1/2 teaspoon.